This is my new thing. Since I don't have a lot of time to write, I thought I could at least make a couple weekly lists of my top-five most-awesome and least-awesome moments.
Top Five Least-Awesome Moments of the Week
1. C.C., my coworker, yelling, “Hey Mike, you’ve got mail!” every time I log onto AOL.
2. Elliot sticking her finger up my nose and then head-butting me.
3. Mile’s and Elliot’s new-found obsession with smashing light bulbs.
4. Removing the AC units from my windows. (I’m not a manual labor type of guy).
5. Hearing that Joseph B. Wirthlin died.
Top Five Most-Awesome Moments of the Week
1. Sleeping 12 hours on Wednesday night.
2. James bringing in a box of chocolates to work that no one but me felt like eating.
3. Matty’s post-op Frankenstein mug shot.
4. Cancelling class on Wednesday night simply because I wanted to.
5. Miles daring me to whip him in the butt with a wet dishtowel.
3 comments:
I'm hoping Elliot is your daughter and not a co-worker. Otherwise that'd be weird.
Sleeping for 12 hours is always a good thing.
Was Elli practicing her three stooges routine?
Post a Comment