Peterson Law dictates that since I just bought a new snow-blower, it won't snow more than a couple of inches this year. So to all the residents of New Hampshire: You're Welcome.
Mike you have a nice Volvo but that red job is pretty spiffy! Who's doing the driving? Maybe i should come this winter for a test drive, even though you think it won't snow, Haha ha your so funny!
5 comments:
Way to take one for the team. Or state
I guess.
Do you need a licence for that?
As a Peterson who understands Peterson Law completely, I hereby give you full credit for the lack of snowfall in New Hampshire this season.
Mike you have a nice Volvo but that red job is pretty spiffy! Who's doing the driving? Maybe i should come this winter for a test drive, even though you think it won't snow, Haha ha your so funny!
Chops
You can always use it to clean up the kids' toys.
Post a Comment