Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Jelly Bean


Elliot threw a fit last night until I turned on Nick Toons.
Then she transformed into...
this.

7 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

What a beautiful girl. Those girls can give those looks and anyone can melt and give in to anything.

Tracy said...

Well look who has her daddy wrapped around her little finger! Great photo of Elli.

Retired and Happy said...

I can't believe how beautiful she is and how grown up. Yes I would say Ellie has her daddy wrapped around her finger but I think the way their daddy feels about all his kids they could melt his heart. Might be a few challenges but mostly I think Dad melts. LIttle girls can have a way with doing that though. Thanks for the picture and song.

Laura said...

Elliot is definitely a Daddies-girl. She loves spending time with him, and getting her armed tickled.

Lyns said...

Holy crap! She looks just like her mom (lucky for her--I'd just feel bad if she looked like you) She's gorgeous Mike. Laura did a fabulous job.

The Crazy Heads said...

So pretty, she is getting huge. Oh, she takes after Laura for the first and maybe Mike for the second. Just kidding, you're pretty too Mike!

Retired and Happy said...

Mike, help, we didn't get the music that went with Ellie's picture. Marie read it at Ryan and Tiff's and said it was great.